We Need Your Help!
It’s Time for Change in Village Hall
The election is a few weeks away. Our candidates need your help between now and then because we don’t want to end up with a Board that will continue to do things the way that they did with the Downtown project.
The candidates need your help canvassing voters and following up with them, working the polling places on election day, hosting coffees and providing administrative support.
Your help is important!
- We seek real transparency
- We will pay attention to the residents of Buffalo Grove.
Please let the candidates know that you will help! Email them at the addresses below:
Beverly Sussman-PresidentBIO (pdf)Website
Dave Weidenfeld-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Dan Petersen-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Adam Moodhe-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Please contact the candidates directly via email if you’d like to work on their campaigns and/or get their lawn signs
Election Day: April 7, 2015
Early Voting: March 23-April 4, 2015
Please Attend the 2015 Candidate Debate!
7 PM on Thursday March 19 at Stevenson HS
The debate will be held in Room 2104. Please park in Lot B. Attendees will be directed to the room upstairs.
The Trustee Debate is scheduled to start at 7 pm.
The Village President debate will follow.
Hosted by the Buffalo Grove-Lincolnshire
Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the Stevenson HS
Political Action Club.
Our thanks to The Buffalo Restaurant!
Our Ice Cream Social was a Rousing Success!
The Scoop was On Us and we had a great turnout for our candidates. The Party Room was packed and the press attended. It was good.
We could not have done it without outstanding support from The Buffalo Restaurant and their staff.
That's The Buffalo Restaurant located at the northeast corner of Lake Cook Road and Arlington Heights Road
Welcome To Save Buffalo Grove (SBG)
We are a grass-roots community organization and political action committee composed of residents and business owners in Buffalo Grove, advocating for the best use of our open, green spaces and best quality of life for all residents.
How You Can Help:
- Join our mailing list! Get news and updates.
- Sign the Petition for Referendum! This calls for a Village-wide vote before the Board sells any land and gives the green light to any outside developer.
- Donate Please donate to SBG–$5, $10, $15, $25, $50, $100–whatever you can. Use the paypal Donate button to your right or email email@example.com
- Volunteer to help SBG: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOTE in the APRIL election.