The Scoop’s On Us March 15!
Join Us for Our Ice Cream Social
Meet and greet candidates Beverly Sussman, Dave Weidenfeld, Dan Petersen, and Adam Moodhe
Join us at The Buffalo Restaurant in the Party Room located at the northeast corner of Lake Cook Road and Arlington Heights Road
Drop in from 2 PM to 4 PM
Free for Buffalo Grove Voters and SBG members
Hosted by Save Buffalo Grove Political Action Committee
Please Attend the 2015 Candidate Debate!
7 PM on Thursday March 19 at Stevenson HS
The debate will be held in Room 2104. Please park in Lot B. Attendees will be directed to the room upstairs.
The Trustee Debate is scheduled to start at 7 pm.
The Village President debate will follow.
Hosted by the Buffalo Grove-Lincolnshire
Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the Stevenson HS
Political Action Club.
It’s Time for Change in Village Hall!
We Endorse these Candidates for BG Village Board:
Beverly Sussman-President BIO (pdf)
Dave Weidenfeld-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Dan Peterson-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Adam Moodhe-Trustee BIO (pdf)
Please contact the candidates directly via email if you’d like to work on their campaigns and/or get their lawn signs
Election Day: April 7, 2015
Early Voting: March 23-April 4, 2015
Welcome To Save Buffalo Grove (SBG)
We are a grass-roots community organization and political action committee composed of residents and business owners in Buffalo Grove, advocating for the best use of our open, green spaces and best quality of life for all residents.
How You Can Help:
- Join our mailing list! Get news and updates.
- Sign the Petition for Referendum! This calls for a Village-wide vote before the Board sells any land and gives the green light to any outside developer.
- Donate Please donate to SBG–$5, $10, $15, $25, $50, $100–whatever you can. Use the paypal Donate button to your right or email email@example.com
- Volunteer to help SBG: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOTE in the APRIL election.